Friday, March 03, 2006

Hurmm just wanted to share this saying from mum.. =)
"Compromise is a necessary part of life.. Be sincere with urself..."
I was thinking how much important "kejujuran" in life.. It is no denial dlm hidup nih mmg perlukan kejujuran.. But it seem lately people even dare to tag price on thing such as sincerity.. honesty.. WELL.. how much one pay for the price of "jujur" actually huh??.. for me.. Too bad when it has a price.. when people could pay for it... It seems like one were putting themselve in a bargain..and definitely will lost... Personally..i have a very low respect to people who acting tht way... Tp kadang2 sebab terlalu jujur org kate kite nih betul bendul pulak.. org pijak kepala kite.. Itupun susah jugak.. Nowadays i feel like there are more of backstabbers and liars untill sumtimes i dunno who is my fren who is not.. who is sincere and who only tell lies.. well am not pointing this to anyone.. it just how my thought raving out tonite..OK guys.. i shall be sleeping now.. " The busy have no time for tears. " Hurm..Perhaps this is all true... No time for tears.. =)
I'm going to meet my old frends..eii..sooo happy...(^_^)

No comments: