Friday, January 05, 2007

Thank God,Almighty am still alive.. we just waive a goodbye to 2006. How u feel that? Happy? Sad? humm, i felt nothing, the best word can i phrased my feeling "neutral".. neither happy nor sad. When i looking back there's a lot of bad things went to my life whether thin or thick it suffered me. There's also a lot of good things went to my life which makes me always laughed at times. Too much memories. I've learned more about myself..more determine of what actually i seeking in my life.At least i feel grateful of what i attain now..i can stand to make sure my down feeling become normal back..i can afford it. Never say 'am not good enough'..i hate this phrase!! I know that currently i still keep on maintaining my quality of life..my life path.Everyone know am a big gal now..not a kid anymore. So that i have to make a decision which can bring me in a good space someday. Like mom said, "life must goes on..the light is still on and the show still run... and this coming year of cos would promise a lot more excitement..all u have to do now..just prays" So i guess i should put more effort..to gain more. Yesterday, i spent time with abg, of course because he was off day. We went to klcc and midvalley to study the worklife, to see people work..to count on how much they need to hiring people in different fields. Okie, every day might not be good.. But there's sumthing gud in every day..=P

No comments: