Wednesday, October 03, 2007

SO TRAAagiccc!!... the first word came thru my tongue when discovering a news reported a kid was killed horrifically..NURIN's body!!! then her body was stuffed into a sport bag..I cried..:-(
I feel badly sad when i saw her picture in the news paper.. even in death...though her battered face clearly revealed her bruised.. her face look so innocent and angelic... Am questioning myself... Why does the people dare to treat her such that.. their act is all beyond wat we as a normal human can think.. Beyond horrific.. beyond.. barbaric.. beyond evil.. who is the culprit?? Didnt they have any sense? All the question flooding in my thought over the day.. sucha horrendous fate for her... I pray to Allah to safe her soul.. and let the soul be in peace.. i pray that police wud find the devil soon.. and they shud be penalize fairly..
al-fatihah to nurin..

Well, about me.. am going back my home sweet home by next week 8th of october. hehe.. to my new house to be exact..got sms from mom sounded very happy being in own house..since after all my dad n mum very critically thinking to settled down there..me and my brothers n sisters superb agree with them at last..
Okie, on this Saturday after test abg n me going berbuka at kl with some frens.. and hopes on Sundays my plan with mariam n yatie will come true..we all dh plan nk shopping raya hehehe...basically when am think back at my kiddo time, there's a lot things that i cant forget :-) the moments with my mum n sis bought baju raye..;-P
Mmm.. okie.. next week will be abg's besday.. what shall i buy for him? last year bj melayu...this year am still clueless...but even i back early than him expect..but dun worry honey.. i still want to celebrate yr besday this weekend :-p with indulgence cake? hehehe... daa~

No comments: