Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm back again in jengka. I'm very sleepy now, my eyes are like half shut. Waiting for my next class which will be at 12pm..argghhh.. am looking my watch now..10.35 my god!! I'm very hungry too.. :-( i'm craving for cheezy wedges. Uuuuu... XD Ok @_@ whre to get haaa.. i really envy with him this moment, he just can back to his room while am here in library sitting in front this pc with very cooly condition yay!! Well.. it's just nice coz i'm sitting on a comfort seat which makes me feel to sleep as well. Actually i feel to go to toilet but...malas seh!! (the pc are so limited so i'm lucky to got one;-P) so there's no chance for me to go anywhere..ouh!! His college is very short way from here.. like i always says with him "u should be happy and thankful coz it's just only 5 min to come class.." whereas me?? so pity of me.. So now we got class 8-9 am and he just dissapeared eventually. Then i got his sms " syg, i really need to go to toilet..so u take care of yr own time..go eat..lepak library and meet u in next class;-) mmuah!".. guess what?? That's only one reason i wondered.. he's now on his bed and really tide of sleepness..okieslaa.. i stop here.. many things to do..c'yaa...

No comments: