Saturday, February 04, 2006

@ kalau tak nak balik boleh tak?? hehehe...
@ malas seh!!
@ hurm.. yet i dont start packing my things!!
@ tomorrow going jengka..uwaaaa...:'(
@ well, i'm more lucky than abg kena naik bus dr jb ke ktn aisey manyak kecian wooo... kirenye @ aku parents antar ke ktn...lucky ker?? hmm...
@ but then i have to wait for him jgk sampai ke ktn huhuhu...it's not sound so badly, rite??
@ it's really2 holiday to me.. it's works!! why?? becos i've not done my assignment.. just hanging around... watching tv almost 24 hours without break any second.. opps i'm just kidding hehehe..
but totally i really really meant that.. so relax and enjoy all da time!!
@ ouhh.. this situation also happened to him.. where's yr 4.00 flat honey ;-)
@ okies.. i'm out of mood !! (^_^)
@ sumeone has breaking my heart....
@ i've missed him! jumpe esok my honey...

No comments: