Friday, July 28, 2006

23rd of July was my birthday ;-P Hurm.. i really have missed my blog!! So here we go.. Sbb dah 2 kali weekend abg visit me at shah alam..jadi nyee this week going my turn laa turun jengka hahaha.. seperti kata abg.. it's being not fairlaa asyik abg gi jenguk syg.." ;-) so i kept that promise to jengka..and plus to celebrate my birthday.. but he actually didnt remind me anything about celebrating it so curiously in my mind.. does he remember my birthday i just wonder. On Friday nite nanie sampai temerloh and abg picked me. Stayed 2 nite at cokma and da gang's place. Then on Saturday morning he asked me to going Kuantan.. well dah jumpe die so everything abg of course dah arrange nak ke mana2 then i just follow. We tak sempat layan movie at megamall..so just window shopping jer. I took this opportunity and asked him.."abg, esok ari aper ek?" then he just feel nothing and suddenly smiled and answered me " Ahad laa syg!". I felt a bit sad..but then he whispered closed to my right ear and said " your birthday dear..mestilaa ingat!" hehehe..
The next day.. before i went back shah alam he gave me sumting.. so sweet!! Thanks abg..
About my study pulak..
I dont know how to describe my feeling with new subjects and to adapt new course. But so far..overall.. i can handle it. Believing that i dont have any notes yet.. but nanie tgh btul2 struggle pinjam dgn GG,my old friend. Actually this course really interesting ;-P ari2 cakap pasal makan.. seroonoottt!!! So people around me..kire2nye nak pointing especially my housemates..ika and hasba.. they always argue with me about food lately nie!! geraaammm sgt!! hehehe almaklumlaa blajar pasal nutrition facts and so on.. tapi best gak kenakan dorang ;-P
Ni sbnrnye ade assignment about quality in terms of food industry.. i just finished it..alhamdulillah.. nak submit ptg nie..pg nie baru nak buat.. ade ker patut?? no.. yg sbnr benarnye.. yesterday dah cr information kat internet..but tak cukup masa nak menaip last nite (^_^) *reasonlaa tuh..
Okies.. thanks to all my frens yang still remember my birthday.. thanks soo much!! Mmuahh!!

No comments: