Friday, July 14, 2006

It's been a while i stop blogging ;-P well am quite busy previous days complete my registration day and my new subject!! Aih damn... soo tired! my life..sucked!! tension... my head gonna started crack seriously. But i still try to maintain.. body and soul hehehe..
Actually even though the dateline of registration for new subject is coming just for next week but we still cant solve the problem which come out last moment yesterday!! Our schedule is already done but now they seem look like they actually clash with others subject.. yay!! so badly.. hurm..just now i went shopping with ida,hasba and ika.. well..well.. i had bought some new blouses, tudung and brooch ;-) i try to find a bag for kuliah..but u know me..a bit fussy and the time was very short. Maybe i will try again tomorrow with abg plak since he is now on the way to kl visit me here..oppss okaylaa..i got to go now..ini pun curi2 masa kat lab comp huhuhu.. i'll continue soon.

No comments: