Friday, December 15, 2006

If you have LEFT ur DREAMs behind,
If HOPE is LOST, and If U NO Longer look AHEAD,
If ur AMBITIOUS fires are DEAD,
Then you are Old

But if FROM Life u take the BEST
And if IN Life u take the JEST
If LOVE u HOLD
No matter how the years go by,
No matter how birthdays fly,
YOU ARE NOT OLD!!..

That passage which I happened to come across put all clearly about AGE. A physical beauty remains in younger age, but as the years goes by we became older and yet the beauty is NO Longer remain. The Physical beauty is like a bottle of Coke. It turns stale with times. but Mind is like a bottle of Wine, the longer it been kept, the better it becomes.
And for me, I might ignore about AGE and just wanna concentrates on setting out OBJECTIVES and PLANNING of things to work out. It might takes sometimes, it might takes a long path, never mind as long as I can reach the top of the hills. If this is a test and it is my destiny, I never feeling despair of wat ever God gave me. It just because GOD wanna give sum reward and so I need to be more patient and I wont push myself into rush or else i might ended life in the detriment. I want to find my happiness.....(^_^)

No comments: