Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm back.. rindu...i miss blogging!!! Byk yang dah berlaku... i still teman abg di shah alam.. he's work while am doing our tshirt business...do some new designs. To face obstacles need a brave spiritual.. motivation.. need patience.. sacrifices..
I wakes up everyday wit a wish that my present day would be better than yesterday.. As a saying 'Yesterday is a HISTORY.. Today is a PRESENT.. Tomorrow is a GIFT..' Ouchh.. Im really in a bad time.. suffering fr a terrible backache lateLy.. maybe due to the hectic hours i had.. lacking of rest time.. Maybe sum people might see im smiling thou they never knew wats the burden inside me.. Yeah..of cos i still could laugh a lot.. still being a cerry-merry-gal like before.. Hah but my Life isnt so easy as wat they see.. it is like a gold fish in the aquarium.. it looks happily swimming (and they even popped smily face when i fed them..) Actually wat people see never resemble wat exactly my Life is.. though i never regret for being myself.. a deep thankfulness wish to GOD.. for all the precious moment i had along my life so that i could be who i am today..
As i would select apart of the Joey Mcintyre's song which also was my fav song before....

I think that you could be Whatever you wanted to be
If you could realize All the dreams you have inside
Don't be afraid If you got something to say
Just open up your heart And let it show the way
Don't you ever wish You were someone else
You were meant to be The way you are exactly
Don't you ever say You don't like the way you are
When you learn to love yourself You're better off by far
And I hope you always stay the same Cuz there's nothing about you I would change
Believe in yourself Reach down inside
The love you find Will set you free
Believe in yourself You will come alive
Have faith in what you do You'll make it through

"When you learn to love yourself You're better off by far.." Yeah, no one would ever hurt themself..and i suppose to believe in myself..to have faith in mylife.. that's wat i should.. and May god show me the rigthous path along the way of my journey towards and only creator Allah swt.. -Amin-

P/s: I've already watched Cinta and Cicakman with him (^_^) so i'll tell here later..

No comments: