Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'm bloody bored now.. sitting in front of this pc almost 3 hours now and i just dont have proper mood to entry here. But i'm thinking.. i should do something. Abg still be a baby sitter of three kids out there ;-) i dont have an idea how sweet he is..huhuhu.. carry out the responsibilities like now..hopes he will be "ayah mithali" one day..Amin! :-) cant hardly wait to see him next week.
Oh ya.. my housemate, Mariam smsed me last nite and she told me she's already resign that job. In particular way, i think she's now choose the right option because i officially doesnt like her job (i dont want to tell what job she's joined before but it's sound like in investment field).. one of the reasons, she's probably more suitable to choose the job that yati had offered her once. Whatever is, hopefully she knows what is the best for herself.
As usual..after i woke up this morning, had my breakfast..abah bought me mihun goreng then finished the laundry stuff..started prepared for lunch..picked iwan at his school.hmm, now everything had changed, i mean the town so trafic..busy..soo iwan keeps his eyes more than myself when i'm driving..*wink ;-p u know like..

iwan: weh uni(called me 'uni' means 'sis'..slowlaa sket..banyak keta nie..
me: shut up!!

This thing always happened..;-| plez dont blame me if i drive fast because of i used to have that with my dad and my big bro..well they like to speed all the times..hahaha ;-) Someone asked me,"Apiz (my syg) drive laju tak?" hehehe..hmm, i just smiled. Well..he sometimes did the same also ;-P
Okie..i continue later..bye!

No comments: