Wednesday, February 14, 2007

"It might sound too good to be true, but things don't have to be hard in order to be worthwhile..." Yaa I wish so.. but things never stumble on ur feet that easy.. i've found this from one of my frens. I'm now at sweet home mersing.. yaa i dont know what to tell u but i'm happy with what i'm taking now. Anyway.. yesterday i met my old fren, uyul..we both in da same bus, hmm it's been almost 4 years we not keep in touch.. hahaha..cam adegan 'jejak kasih' plak smlm:-) abg sempat luangkan masa temankan nanie di pudu smlm..well recently we both not always meet as before because right now we have our own work and those things need to be settled in different ways. So insyaAllah after this Chinese New Year, everything will be normal again..rite honey..
Now the clock keeps ticking.. it is 2 in the morning.. and i cant help myself to lay down..mayb i got slept too much this afternoon. I'm looking back..and thinking of what i did before..what i did right..what i did wrong to myself..looking back and fwd.. try to search w'ther i had missing sumthing.. Ooouuhhh.. i keep on baring my head this lately with sumthing... try to make it.. and am trying to be as wise as i can..i dunno w'thr i deserve sumthing good in life.. but i believe tht Allah would always heard to our prayers... So all i need is to be strong and stand still.. regardless of what people would say.. all i want now (and it is for sure) is at least not to let them down... Seeing dad and mum smiling..
I want to share a lil' bit about my work experience being a sales woman. Hmm, it's quite tough u know when we just to start to promote the things we sell then people just ignored u and said " No! Thanks!" hurm.. at that time, i've no idea to express my feelings..That's not only that.. many new things that i've learned. How to communicate with all folks of people from makcik cleaner to CEO..from stall to 5 star restaurant..from a malay to a korean people.. from a kid to pakcik-80 years old.. therefore, i have to use different words to different people. Actually so far, these experiences already polished my commucation skills and also teached me how to interact with these people and it's working u know..hehehe. And one more when i got a chance to be a clinic nurse..The reason why i quit coz they didnt give me time to pray and even rest..so that i quit that job. After the last day i worked there, i've phoned abg and told him everything.. i didnt given any rest..cant pray neither..got bully with two staff there..So the conclusion we made up..just quit. Hmm.. at least i more familiar with a few names of drugs(ubat)..and also the price of every treatments ..huhu ;-p Okie.. honey, hopes u fine there..miss u like crazy.. So i guess till here..daa!!

No comments: