Thursday, December 29, 2005

Celebrate our day (^_^)

It’s been a long time I’m not entry here rite. These previous days I’m totally busy with my registration for my last semester ;-) obvious hopes that this my last sem in jengka hehehe…So I finally got everything on my list when my shopping time last week. (my mom looks sumting on me (^_^) yay!!) Seriously it was soo happy moment. On 25th Christmas day to be exact, my syg and i went back jengka by bus. Opss...yesterday was our special day, third anniversary supposedly to say kut (“,) we all just having lunch jer but we got sum planning on this coming Saturday sounds like to celebrate we used to say. Cant wait anymore..My syg started busy wanna us ‘layan’ baik punya cilok!! Yet I big surprised coz he actually not certainly enjoy malay film..hmm maybe Aflin Shauqi is the most reason makes his mind changes, I guess laa. Lalala…Happy New Year!! Welcome 2006!!

No comments: