Sunday, December 04, 2005

Memories..

I just come back from Kuantan. Actually for my old neighbour's wedding.There's a most thing i want to tell..hehehe..i met sumone that i never meet about 6 years. My old schoolmate, Siti Nor Diyana..she's now more looks lady and pretty hehehe..we met at Megamall. Terkezut!! Say about MEMORY sum will definite MEMORY as the treasure house of the mind where in the monuments there of are kept and preserved..
I was been in Kuantan for many years...where's my childhood be hehe..So u cant imagine how much memories that i built. Terlampau byk...sweet..bitter!! My love at first sight,(my syg u already know hehe..) my first experience to be prefect..involved in seni silat tournaments!! ahh...banyak lagilaa..Teringat when i was form 3 (Tengku Afzan girls school), kiteorang buat party kat T.C (Teluk Cempedak) jalan kaki sambil climb Bukit Pelindung (dpn sek je) memang superb laa!!=)
Oopss says bout TC we all sempat laypark semalam..Enjoy eating McD and ice cream! Ramai jugak orang..i guess becos now is school holiday season..so no wonder laa. We stayed at Vistana hotel semalam it's quite reasonable price..
Hmm..tomorrow ayah (my syg's dad) going to Mecca..hopefully everything will going smoothly..InsyaAllah!! Sumer sedara my sayang datang ari ini sebab buat kenduri doa selamat.."darling, u are a good son u know.." (sumting dat i keep behind this hehehe)

About KUANTAN..(local food)
@ Abah will never miss to buy his KARIPAP kat Taman Gelora...(wajib beli dtg kuantan) siap makcik tu dah kenal abah("org pindh mersing dh dtg")...stall die kat tp play ground memang famouslaa karipap die tu...mesti org ramai queue ..aku pelik jugak..tgk karipap die takla lawa mane pun hehehe..tp isi sedap agaknye!!
@ Mom plak will never miss to have mee kari kat Tanah Putih near sg Pahang's bridge...dulu stall mee kari nie kat belkang Pej Islam Pahang alaa sblh mahkamah tu!!
@ Aku will never miss restaurant Taj and laksa Penang Zul blkg pasar(Ocean) pergh!!! ;-P

@ My sayang and I have our precious history dot dot dot...;-)

So okaylaa.. i'm going to bed...GOOD NITE --<@

No comments: