Thursday, January 05, 2006

Face it nanie!!

Today i got a msg from sumone that makes me 'blur' for a while..i'm thinking that is it actually i'm in reality now. A best friend try to sacrife for her lover. I know it might hard to face it but i know she is really strong person. I've no idea at this moment...my heart cannot describe a thing. Yet this problem is actually involves my sayang's life. Hmm..quite difficult to get thru the reality. But i still remind to my self.. i was in this situation last season. I knew she can as what i've been thru before. On my second thought, we cannot controll everything going perfect..but we must believe that the greater Allah knows everything the best for us. Hmm..some funny happened just now when one of my roomates Diana makes joking and she try making a quiz on some local food(kuih) hahaha...

No comments: