Saturday, January 14, 2006

Out of boredom!!

I’m just having my lunch. Hmm..my tummy full already hehehe. For some certain things I take a bit fussy with any meals. This is quite contrast with him. Basically if I didn’t finished my meals then his volunteer to done it. Hmm… sounds likes he never complain anything bout foods. (^-^) Well, I just borrowed a book which title is ‘The Other Side of The Story’. Anyway this story is really fabulous!! This 648 pages makes me stays at room neither going to somewhere place. How about pasar malam today nanie? ;-) Well.. I don’t think so! He also busy with his study and try to control our finance…
Am thinking bout this phrase…

‘There are three sides to every story.
Your side, their side, and the truth.

Thinking.. and thinking…and me face down in my soup, passed out with boredom!!

No comments: