Saturday, January 07, 2006

My complicated story..

He's now at my place. We all arrived at 5.30 am and abah fetched us at R&R. This is a complicated story. Yesterday somewhat we had planned not exactly happened. We took a bus to kl at 6.30 pm...and as usually i always got my ticket to mersing by transional, but unlucky the ticket all sold out.
"Sorry adik, esok adelah tapi kul 11.30 mlm,"a sellerman said.
I totally worried and try looking my watch showed 11.25 pm. Ouchh...what's life...
me: Camne ni abg? Komuter sure dah xde nak balik umah akak, umah abg pun tak bleh. Syg kol dieorang key fetch syg kat pudu, and abg buy laa tiket jb sekarang.
abg: Tu ade ker mersing lagi tu, try tanye hurry syg!!
me: I never know bout this bus darling.(starring worried at him)
Then, suddenly he bought two tickets and went to platform so quickly. I dunno what actually played in his mind.. mad of me ke?? Our seat at the back 33 and 34. He didnt speak to me never a word!! I phoned my dad and tell him about my sayang accompanied me. Alhamdulillah, my parents so understanding. Thanks Allah. I try to speak with him but no respons at all. He pretend try to sleep. I just dont know what to do except be a silent. About 5 minutes later, he hold my hands and says his sorry. I know his feeling...
abg: sorry syg, takkan syg tak tau langsung pasal bus nie?
me: betul laa..never know
abg: okaylaa.. abah,mak ok tak?
me: dah settle, sampai abah suruh call.
We had a wonderful journey..hehehe *secret maa...
My parents took him jalan2 pantai air papan and whole mersing town. Wah.. second time he came here...dah berani call my mum, "mak"..what's that mean dear ;-) He will back JB this evening. His brother achik is warded in Hosp Sultanah Aminah, Johor Bharu. Hopes everything gonna be okay.Steady abg!!

No comments: