Friday, May 12, 2006

Hi, i cant believe that i have a new one blog..my new space where i can brag bout anything i want =P at last huh!! (^_^) well.. frankly, i've no idea why suddenly i've changed my mind to move here. Perhaps, i've been tired on my blackie blog, wanna try sumting more cheerful..more feminine *wink* hurm.. okaylaa, i already finished my diploma ;-) *scream!!* finally i felt a kinda strange feeling. I will never think again about my diploma, haih!! But i actually not very happy coz of he's still have one semester there ;-( never mind, only one semester left rite.. stop about that!! I'm home now..considering my mom's idea..rest for 1-2 weeks (actually she wants me to teach my bro;-P who will sit for his exam in two weeks..she told my bro that she already import a new teacher..yay me!!) then after that i'll will go ahead with other plans..insyaAllah. Okies, i try to sleep early and want to have a such beautiful time waking up next day..my parents have already remind me, "nanie,tomorrow morning..join abah mak jogging"..haiya!!(^_^) Nite..

No comments: