Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Today i had read one blog..and finally i knew that he just passed away last month. Well.. it is very touching me.. coincidentally, my tears is bursting out. U know, what i want to share here, i actually had a wonderful time read it since last year.. so it is really makes me shocked wif this news. But it must happen to anybody rite.. I am really respect him.. (al-fatihah)
Okies, bout me haih.. i have got a one called from kumon education.. u have ever heard be4? kumon? well.. actually i have been to walk tru one interview as an assistant tutor at kumon tun dr ismail, kl. i know this a gud chance for me but i dont go.. (^_^) dont ask me why..

Rasa itu pernah ada
Rasa itu tak pernah ku pinta
Rasa itu telah ku kubur lama
Rasa itu telah tenggelam dalam asa

Biarkanlah lukisan itu tanpa warna
Biarkanlah cerita itu tanpa makna
Biarkanlah kalimat itu tanpa tanda
Biarkanlah hati itu tanpa rasa

No comments: