Sunday, June 11, 2006

Aloha.. how to start ya.. hmm nanie baru balik dr kerteh, trganu sbb antar rombongan my kazen abg Fariz getting married there. Well, majlis akad nikah berlangsung di masjid kerteh. I have been two days and we all stayed at Lodge Kerteh. Everything comes out smoothly..alhamdulillah. Okie ini sebahagian gmbr nanie and family.







Now i still get fever.. my mom too. My mom cakap die jangkit dr uya anak sedara nanie ;-) erm ntahlaa.. kuat plak virus si uya nie ek?? sumtimes ade masanyer kite tak boleh menyatakan isi hati kite keseluruhan di sini .. i know this is my place where can i brag anything..and where can i share my heart from my plain thought..but not all that i might feel that soo confidential things to chew here.
I think lately am being a bad friend..really.. i feel that am too selfish. I dunno laa.. i wanna be sumone that everyone can accept me as long as they need me..but somehow i just like what they might think. I really really sorry my friends..
What can i say here,
Tuhan itu Maha Adil, Maha Mendengar, Maha Menyayangi & Maha Pengampun. It's clearly stated today. No matter how we keep on making mistakes, forgetting our duties; The Almighty God will always give us chances to be a better person. And HE will always faith upon us.Oh God! I really don't know if i still have my faith of myself anymore to face the future life. Guide me Dear God, even i rarely gets what i want from YOU, but i always get what i need. And all i need is now a little serenity, patinece, guidance, heart & will power and Faith. May YOU always be by my side no matter what. Amin.

No comments: