Thursday, June 15, 2006

I m waiting for world cup match which that i'm not really consider with this team but it sumhow interested me to watch.. england vs trinidad&tobago. Everyone have noticed that england team is the most popular with their hansome2 players emm beckham, owen. gerrard.. but it's that their popularity makes them to be the most interested team?? well, u can judge yrself rite.. for me brazil is the one =) there is no doubt Brazil could be da champion. He is not only holding that title, but he has a very great..superb skills! So fabulous! Abg ;-) dont stare at me like that hehe.. (last world cup; england was his fav team..but now suddenly he choose chezch repub..) (^_^) well abg, u got yr serve ;-) just wait and see yaa!

Hm.. yesterday i felt down..really! There's sumting had broke my heart ;-( i'm hurt.. i still wondering what actually happened exactly?? i was told by him that i've told sumone that he was dead??? i assumed this issue has already spread out to some of my frens..ouchh!! what's life.. i really appreciated the precious moment that we shared even i knew he might think that i am at the another side. For u, nanie harap awak tak terperangkap dengan cerita2 yang nanie rasa awak sendiri boleh tentukan samada ia betul atau tidak. It is just awak mungkin keliru dgn semua ini tapi nanie tak pernah ade niat nak jatuhkan kawan sendiri..nauzubillah! Sorry la kalau sbb nanie awak berubah.. nanie tak penah lupe kawan2!

Sumting that caught my plain thought,
There is a cause for every effect, a reason for everything that happens.I might have a broken heart before.. or I might been betray by someone.. or cry for been left behind but I no longer fear of facing life... Not feeling wretched for things happen as it just a small obstacle towards my destiny. Since I believe there is a reason of what God destined for me. As simple as I think, If things doesnt goes this way before, I wont meet those people today.. and I wont be where I am today.. It's all counted as experience. The only thing I want now is doing my best at the moment, and letting the result take care of it self..

Each day I live..
I want to be a day to give
The best of me I'm only one but not alone..
My finest day is yet unknown I broke my heart..
Fought every gain..
To taste the sweet..
I face the pain..
I rise and fall..
Yet through it all this much remains..

To Allah i pray..

Grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change things I cannot accept,
And the wisdom to hide the bodies
of those people I had to wipe out today
because they ticked me off.
And i beg for Allah help me
Help me Allah..

No comments: