Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Im out of mood today.. not only today but a few days ;-( Finally i burst into tears this evening.. I was driving actually but suddenly i feel sumthing warm oozed fr my eyes... i know i cant keep it any longer.. To be frank.. i try to conceal it since few days.. But it seems i was lying to myself.. Nope.. i wasnt actually.. i just wanted to prove tht I AM OK...huh! it's so hard for me to face tht i not like my frens who can go ipta for further their degree.. i was failed in upu application. But it's sound weird coz sum of them got cgpa below than me!! So finally i discovered from my lec (ketua prog) that actually i have problem on my manuscript!! it's saying that am not already qualified from uitm..my status tak tulis tamat!!! haih!!! damn!! so i try again and hopefully this time my prob can solve as soon as possible.
But by da way, i actually more interested to further at kutpm- biomedicine. I feel this course have a bright future..hmm..am still in dilemma! Abg said,"syg try smbyg istikarah bayk2 and doa selalu, whateva u choose i always beside u and support u..just think which one is the best for yr future darling." Emm.. susahnyer nanie nak buat pilihan.. i know abg harapkn sgt nanie dapat smbg blaja cepat and keje..i will try my best to make my good decision. Nanie jgk tak nak hampakan mak abah..despite of this, i really really confused!! Ya Allah, kuatkan semangat ku untuk terus berjuang ..berikan petunjuk kepadaku agar kudapat panduan untuk terus berjuang dan berjuang kerana Mu ya Allah!!

No comments: